Monday, September 10, 2012

Us.

So, my lover told me that he went to Sabana de la Mar for work. I just pray for him to come back well. We talked about last night and fixed the problem. I mean, i´m a stubborn person  and i don´t like to give in so easily, but now i´m a real thing and i´ll work hard to make it better. I really love him and i feel great around him. Even though we have some differences, we talk about them and work them out. That´s the thing about commitments and relationships: you have to be sure (pretty damn sure) that you wanna spend the rest of your life with someone, or if it doesn´t end up that way, at least learn from it. I feel like i´m a learning everyday, i need to be more open and talk more often, but i know this will last for 70 years. We´re working on it to get there. He´s so amazing: i still don´t comprehend how this guy is so amazing. He has something that i feel very attracted to. Some weeks ago, i was so anxious and so nervous about losing him; the very fear itself manifested in front of my eyes like a dream i would never wake up, but then, i waved those fears and thoughts away, cuz my heart will be saved and secured with someone who´s worth it. He´s so tall and his eyes so deep that i feel like a little girl. And his voice so...hypnotizing that i feel more and more drawn to him. I love him. I really do. I´ve never thought i could love someone this much and desired to spend 70 years with that person. Or maybe more.

No comments: